We recommend anyone over the age of 16 to use the blanket, but there are no real age restrictions to use the blanket.
Frequently Asked Questions
About our Infrared Sauna Blanket
Who can use the blanket?
Can you i the blanket any time of the day?
Yes, we recommend 30-minute morning and evening sessions, but it’s really up to the user and when they want to fit the blanket into their daily routine.
How do I get started using the blanket?
We recommend reading the SMOMAR instructions manual before getting into your blanket. Here’s some tips below for first time users
- Ensure you have water nearby - you’ll begin to sweat in the blanket as your body temperature increases, be sure to keep hydrated with some cold water nearby.
- Use a towel - you can line the blanket with a towel if you wish, this will ensure your sweat is absorbed into the towel instead of the blanket, or use it post-sauna to dry yourself.
- Keep yourself entertained, or enjoy 30 minutes of relaxation - use your headphones to listen to calming music, or fully embrace the wellness qualities of your blanket in silence, the choice is yours.
What should I wear during my infrared sauna blanket sessions?
We recommend you wear long sleeves, long pants and socks when inside the blanket, as well as lining the blanket with a thick towel. You can also wear sports wear if you wish.
Am I able to travel with my blanket?
Yes, the blanket is easily folded and could fit under a bed, into a suitcase, or in a car.
How long will my blanket last?
The blanket is designed to last up to 17 years, ensuring you have many years worth of wellness sessions with your blanket.
What is the difference between the Infrared Sauna and the Infrared Sauna Blankets besides their form factor?
The difference is simply that our blankets offer far infrared rays whereas the sauna offers a full spectrum. On top of that, our technology is in portable format.
What settings does the blanket offer and what do i use to control them?
You can adjust the temperature and timing on the digital controller.
- Temperature can go from 25-80 C°.
- Timing can go up to 60mn
Please remember, it is very important to listen to your body while in the blanket. We recommend starting between 45-55 C° and working up from there.
How long does the blanket take to heat up?
Only 10 minutes, remember to use your blanket on-top of a heat proof surface.
Since my face is exposed, will I still sweat as much as I do in a normal sauna?
You will get a good sweat in, and you will still sweat from your face since your body’s core temperature will be heated as well. What we do while in the blanket is put on a healthy face mask, since your pores will be open it is great for your skin to soak that up.
I’ll sweat in the blanket.. So how do I clean it?
Cleaning the blanket is very easy. We recommend using an anti bacterial wipe after every use. A homemade solution of vinegar with tea tree, lavender and/or thyme essential oil works great too. Wipe down the blanket and let it dry before folding it away.
What comes with SMOMAR blanket?
Your blanket, controller, power supply cord, and connecting cords are all included in the box.
Refunds and Returns
What do I do if I have an issue with my blanket?
If you have an issue with your blanket, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we will try our best to answer and queries and resolve issues.
Do you have discounts/gift cards available?
What payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept debit/credit card payments, 4 payments of £87.25 GBP with ClearPay. We also accept ShopPay, PayPal and GooglePay at our express check-out. We do not accept cheques.
What is your returns policy?
What is the warranty on the blanket?
How fast is the delivery?
With our UK warehouse located just outside London, customers can receive their blankets within 2-3 business days with express shipping and 5 to 7 business days with normal shipping // or 3-8 business days with express shipping in if based in the EU and 9-14 Business day with normal shipping.
What is the risk free trial that you're offering?
If you don’t fall in love with our customised infrared sauna blanket in 30 days, you'll receive a full refund (as long as it doesn’t breach our warranty).
To return the blanket, please contact us at email@example.com with the subject line "Blanket Return" + your order information (Full name and order number). Please do not send your purchase back without contacting us first or your refund may not be processed.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! See other questions for details on electrical specifications. You will be sent the appropriate model based on your shipping destination.
Applicable import duties or related cross-border commerce charges are not included in your payment to SMOMAR, and may be billed to you upon receipt of the product.
Health and Safety
What are Far Infrared Rays?
Far infrared rays may help deliver a deep detoxifying sweat and allow your body to push out those heavy metals and increase your heart rate for a healthy glow.
Is the blanket safe to use everyday?
Yes, listen to your body and how you’re feeling and use your best judgement, but we use them very regularly.
Does the blanket have low EMF?
Yes, our blankets have been made specifically with low EMF heating and are certified. Enjoy the relaxing, stimulating effects of healthy infrared heat at its full potential. In today’s hyper-tech world, it’s more important than ever to provide your body with regular detoxification and reduce our exposure to electromagnetic frequencies as much as possible.
What is a SMOMAR blanket made of?
- High-quality vegan leather with 100% polyurethane coupled only with a smoother, even grain which makes it easier to clean.
- A charcoal layer to amplify the detoxification process. Activated charcoal boosts your energy, brightens your skin, reduces bloating and increases the body’s detoxifying activities. As the detoxifying elements of charcoal mix with the detoxing benefits of infrared heat helping your body to double expel the toxins. Actually, make that an all-natural double detox!
- A medical-grade magnetic strip that promotes healthy blood circulation. A static magnetic field is utilised to improve blood circulation. Infrared heat boosts your blood circulation without magnetic components. Magnetising the experience just enhances this process, reeving up healthier, more oxygen-rich circulation. In addition to blood flow, magnets are utilised in wellness for cellular alignment, stimulated nerve activity and control of body acidity levels.
Do I need to plug the blanket in?
Yes, the product plugs into:
- A standard, three-prong, Type B outlet (US/Canada model)
- A standard, three-prong, Type G outlet (UK model)
- A standard, two-prong, Type C outlet (EU model)
The product plugs runs on:
- Standard 120V, 60hz electrical current (US/Canada model)
- Standard 220V, 50hz electrical current (UK and EU models)
- Use of the product with a different electrical source or the use of voltage converters in countries that do not use these standards are at the user's own risk and the safety of doing so has not been investigated by SMOMAR.
Any other questions? We're happy to help!